Chartered Building Surveyor
My client is an established multi-disciplinary with 3 offices in the UK. They operate as a construction and property consultancy providing building surveying, project management, design and PQS services. The types of properties they work with includes a variety of commercial properties including offices, industrial, leisure, hospitality, automotive and ecclesiastical, as well as private residential, multi-million pound estates and some specialist heritage work. This company has a very high retention level for staff.
Due to continued growth, this company is now looking for a senior level chartered building surveyor with at least 3+ years private sector experience to join their Hemel Hempstead office. This would ideally suit a chartered intermediate or senior level surveyor who is looking for his/her next career progression with a view to eventually becoming a Director. Duties will include working on a variety of projects ranging in value from £500k - £50m, operating as a project building surveyor with some professional elements such as dilapidations, schedule of conditions and Party Walls on occasions.
- A degree in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Chartered as a full Member of RICS
- At least 3+ years experience
- Private sector experience
- Hold a full UK driving license and (ideally) own transport
- Client liaison experience
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office.
- AutoCAD experience
- Previous managerial experience
- Desire to gain Director level and ambition to progress
- Heritage knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Willing to assist junior level graduates with progression and APC.
My client is offering a healthy remuneration package including a bonus incentive, and a future career progression, as well as a variety of stimulating projects and types of properties.