Chartered Building Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity to grow an established multi-disciplinary in their successful Building Surveying team.
A small Building Surveying and General Practice Consultancy based in Buckinghamshire near the Bedfordshire border, with several smaller hub branches across the UK. Specialising in professional Building Surveying responsibilities and also offering a Commercial Agency and Valuations service, this consultancy has a steady and expanding client base consisting of predominantly commercial clients and some residential.
As the company is still growing, and they are also looking forward into the future, they are looking to appoint a Chartered Building Surveyor, ideally with 10-15 years experience, who would look to eventually take over from one of the Directors. You will have full MRICS status and able to demonstrate a good level of competency in the core elements of Building Surveying including; dilapidations, stock condition surveys, defect analysis, snagging issues, party walls etc, refurbishments, asbestos inspections and contract administration. Although this is a local company they do operate nationwide and some travelling may be needed.
- MRICS or FRICS status
- At least 10 years’ experience
- Private sector work experience
- Client Liaison experience is essential
- IT literate
- Commercial property experience
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a full UK driving license.
- Mentoring experience of junior staff
- Business development experience would be desirable
- Residential experience as well as Commercial
- Some managerial experience
- Able to work on independent workload and hit the ground running with little support
- Flexible on travelling if/when needed (most work is local)
- A desire to eventually take up a Directorship within a reputable consultancy.
My client is offering a competitive remuneration package with up to £50,000 basic plus a car allowance, bonus/rewards incentives and other benefits. They are also offering the opportunity for the right person to eventually become a Director within their reputable company.