Chartered Building Surveyor
A small to medium size multi-disciplinary delivering Building Surveying duties, Planning, Rural Surveying and Estates Management, Estates Agents and Lettings, Architectural services and property auctioning. They are an established company with an excellent reputation and good client base.
Due to stable and continued growth, they are in the position to recruit an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor for their Bedfordshire office. You will have full MRICS or FRICS status, and have at least 10+ years’ experience, including working within the private sector for another multi-disciplinary. You will be at a point in your career where you are starting to think more long-term, willing to take on additional responsibilities, eventually moving into a Director position within this established and growing company with two main offices in the local area.
Main responsibilities will be core professional building surveying work on a mix of residential, commercial and rural properties, as well as some small project management work for key clients.
- Full Membership with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS status)
- At least ten years building surveying experience
- Employment within the Private sector
- Direct Client Liaison experience
- Proficient in most core elements of building surveying
- Good local knowledge of Bedfordshire
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Due to nature of the role, must drive and have access to your own transport.
- Local to Bedfordshire
- Experience with a wide variety of properties including residential, commercial and rural
- Willing to assist with mentoring and supporting more junior staff members
- Career focused and with an aim of eventually becoming a Director.
My client is offering a competitive remuneration package with a negotiable basic around £38,000 - £45,000 plus a car allowance, bonus incentive and package.