Chartered Building Surveyor
My client is a leading specialist within the healthcare, commercial and industrial sectors in and around Northamptonshire. Finding the right person is very important to my client. This company specialises in assisting small medical practices to large NHS establishments, as well as a variety of commercial property owners, with all main areas of building surveying work including (but not limited to); dilapidations, maintenance, Condition Surveys, Snagging, Defect Analysis, rent reviews, valuations, refurbishments & extensions.
There is now an opening for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Building Surveyor, to join this growing company. As the lead Building Surveyor you should already be a Chartered Member of the RICS and have at least 3+ years PQE. You should also have some excellent commercial property experience working for a private consultancy.
· At least 3 years post-chartered experience
· Extensive commercial experience
· The ability to work on own initiative
· Experience at working closely within a small team
· A good professional conduct
· Client liaison experience
· Chartered as MRICS (AssocRICS with excellent experience will be considered)
· Due to the nature of the role; must drive.
· Experience within the Healthcare or commercial sectors
· Positive work ethic (a can-do attitude)
· Business Development would be desirable
· Experience of working for a private company
· Management of graduate surveyors would be advantageous.
My client offers flexibility and a competitive remuneration package. The company has a strong family feel and very low staff turnover, set in a very picturesque part of Northampton. They currently have nine staff and standard hours are between 09:00 - 17:30, Monday - Friday, and there is room for flexibility here.