CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
This multidisciplinary building consultancy is widely regarded as one of the best employers in the industry. With demand for their services at record levels, they need to appoint CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to join their team in Reading.
Your New Role
The company delivers a one-stop-shop service spanning Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, and Health & Safety/CDM Advice.
The Health & Safety Consultant/CDM Advisor will take on responsibility for a portfolio of projects spanning the commercial, industrial, leisure and public sectors. The role offers
Key Responsibilities will span:
- Providing CDM 2015 compliance advice and support to clients
- Attending and coordinating Design & Project Meetings as required throughout projects
- Visiting project sites prior to construction to carry out initial risk appraisals and during construction to review arrangements (as required)
- Preparing, coordinating and distributing PCI’s to design and project team members
- Issuing F10 notifications
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans, demolition & lifting plans etc
- Undertaking site H&S reviews and producing reports for Clients
- Collation and production of Health & Safety Files
Applications are invited from candidates with experience in CDM Compliance and qualified to NEBOSH Construction level or above. TechIOSH and/or iMaPs accreditation will give you a distinct advantage.
The CDM Consultant / Principal Designer will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the design and construction process along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
The rewards package for this position are outstanding encompassing a generous basic salary, car allowance, pension, life assurance, healthcare, and additional support for CPD, Charity fundraising events, and company social days.
The opportunity to join this fantastic company is there for the taking – apply today!