CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
This award winning multidisciplinary consultancy has set an ambitious goal; to become the best employer in the construction sector. That means being different. It means they’ll offer much more than simply a salary with generic benefits. If you’re an Assistant or Intermediate CDM Consultant / Principal Designer you could join them…
The plan is to grow their Health & Safety / CDM Team by recruiting a NEBOSH (or equivalent) qualified professional with a proven understanding of CDM2015 and experience of delivering compliance advice to Designers.
Based in their central London office, the role will suit candidates capable of managing a diverse portfolio of projects. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with in-house and external design teams with regards to Health & Safety and CDM2015 compliance.
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans and associated Health & Safety documentation
- Creating and processing Health & Safety Files
- Attending Design Team meetings, Site Meetings from the pre-construction phase through to completion.
The successful candidate will need a solid base of experience in a similar role along with the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate (or equivalent Health & Safety qualification)
- TechIOSH Membership (or equivalent)
Ideally iMaPS accreditation
- Ability to read Architectural drawings and appraise them from a Health & Safety perspective
This is a company that offers something different. From the outset, you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits. These include; support towards professional training and accreditation, fun charity initiates, company social events, and real investment in your career.
To join one of the best consultancy employers simply apply today with a copy of your latest CV!