Do you hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent Health & Safety qualification? Are you looking for a company that will give you a great career in construction Health & Safety? What if you could be trained within one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies? Here you’ll realise your ambitions and much more…
Your New Role
Some jobs quickly curb your enthusiasm. Not this one. This opportunity will energise you through varied projects, ongoing training, and clear opportunities for professional development.
Variety is guaranteed; you’ll quickly gain experience of Commercial, Residential, Healthcare and Education construction projects.
You will become an expert Health & Safety Consultant. You’ll also develop a solid understanding of Construction Design Management (CDM 2015).
As you develop in the role you’ll take on responsibility for a wide range of tasks spanning:
- Advising and assisting with client and project demands
- Providing advice and support on how to comply with specific Health and Safety regulations
- Ensuring suitable arrangements are made and implemented for the coordination of Health and Safety measures during planning and preparation of construction phases
- Assisting with the development of strategies for maintaining the flow of relevant Health and Safety related information throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Ensuring all project designs meet safety requirements through liaising with principal contractors and other stakeholders
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project in specific terms of CDM Regulations
- Preparing Pre-construction Information Packs
Don’t hold back – the company are ready to interview you now.
Isn’t it time to get your career on the right track?