CDM Advisor / Health & Safety Manager
A thriving multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint an established CDM Consultant to lead CDM 2015 compliance and Health & Safety implementation both internally and for their prestigious client base.
The company is an Award winning multidisciplinary practice that places Health & Safety at the heart of everything they do. Variety is guaranteed for the CDM Advisor as there will be opportunity to train colleagues and audit teams with regards to Health & Safety Compliance as well as leading CDM compliance as the company looks to expand its Principal Designer consultancy services. The CDM Advisor could be based out of their London, Cambridgeshire or Essex offices and will involve visiting construction sites across London, East Anglia and Essex.
- Advising a diverse and prestigious client base on CDM 2015 compliance
- Conducting internal training sessions on Health & Safety / CDM compliance
- Construction site visits / audits
- Health & Safety policy implementation
- Risk management strategy
- Conducting design reviews from a health and safety compliance perspective
- Working with colleagues from other departments and offices to ensure clients take advantage of their one-stop-shop construction consultancy solution.
- Applications are invited from candidates with a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- A solid base of experience as a CDM Consultant and/or Principal Designer within the UK property/construction industry.
- Experience of working for a Consultancy in the Property / Construction sector.
- Full UK Driving Licence
The benefits package will include a generous basic salary along with an excellent benefits package including:
- Professional fees paid
- Bonus scheme
- A clear plan for professional development
Apply today to be shortlisted for interview!