Building Surveyor / Project Manager
Do you have what it takes to oversee and deliver high value projects?
Your New Role
Our clients are expanding their Norwich office and want an experienced Building Surveyor / Project Manager to join their existing team. If you have client experience and want to work on a scope of projects ranging in value keep reading.
You’ll be working for one of the UK’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies. You will be joining a company that values you and your own development. Here you will have the opportunities available to receive comprehensive training as well as partake in development programs, designed to help you reach and surpass your potential.
Joining their team you’ll be working alongside associates and project directors to successfully manage and deliver a range of projects for key clients. These project cross a number of sectors from commercial to residential projects, through to healthcare and education.
As a project manager it will be your responsibility to oversee the entirety of projects. You will be responsible for the projects from start to finish, conception to commissioning; ensuring the successful delivery of all projects you’ll manage.
What will your role include?
- You will provide management for tender documents
- Provide consulting services to a portfolio of projects under your responsibility
- You aim to maximise business opportunities along with seek future business opportunities
To be successful in this role:
- Degree relevant to construction
- Experience in a client management role
- Chartered status (RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE)