A fantastic opportunity has opened up within a UK leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy in their South Leicestershire based office. Their extensive services range from Architecture and Planning through to Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Building Surveying. Their clientele include some highly reputable and prestigious organisations, with some landmark properties and listed buildings, as well as a large amount of commercial, educational, healthcare and industrial buildings, and some private residential and developers work with a value in the multi-millions of pounds.
As an experienced Building Surveyor, you will be coming on board with a firm grasp of the majority of competencies associated with a professional building surveyor including; dilapidations, contract administration, party walls, condition surveys, building pathology, snagging and defect analysis, and a basic understanding of AutoCAD (highly preferred). You will ideally be Chartered as MRICS, FRICS or MCIOB, although this is not a necessity, and you will be willing to undergo further training for future career advancements, attending regular CPD seminars and other events.
No two days will be the same at this company and the variety of work available is excellent, with an established and friendly management structure in place, and opportunities for future career advancements.
Due to the current diversity in workload, they are in a position to consider someone from an Intermediate level up to a Director appointment, and their remuneration package on offer will reflect this.
- Previous consultancy side experience in Building Surveying (at least 2 years up to Senior)
- Competent in most disciplines of professional building surveying
- An appropriate qualification or degree in Building Surveying
- Good local knowledge of the surrounding areas
- IT literate
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and progress into a more senior role (if not appointed immediately into management)
- Able to work independently whilst still functioning as part of a supportive team.
- Chartered with a professional body such as the RICS or CIOB
- Previous experience working within a Multi-disciplinary setting
- A sensible commute to their office in Market Harborough
- Willing to support graduate or junior surveyors with CPD.
My client is prepared to offer a competitive remuneration package based on your level of experience. They are also able to offer you a stimulating workload with a diverse portfolio of clients including some highly prestigious organisations. You will have room to progress into a Director level appointment and they may even appoint straight into a senior position for the right candidate. Please contact Steve Tomkinson from Technical Moves for a confidential chat.