Client side opportunity to work on a large portfolio of high end properties.
Your New Role
Secure your future and enjoy rapid promotion. This company is owned by one of their main clients. This has provided a solid foundation for growing the business. The next appointment will be an intermediate level Building Surveyor in Hertfordshire. Here's what you can expect...
Security can sound dull, restrictive and unadventurous. For this company, security means something quite different. It means they have a secure and varied workload. It means they can invest in their employee's careers. It means they need to grow.
This small practice is connected to a much larger property management company with a diverse portfolio of properties. Because of this, the Building Surveying workload spans large residential blocks, high-end luxury properties, as well as commercial properties.
Join this company, and you'll be working within a close-knit team including two Chartered Surveyors and an APC Assistant Building Surveyor.
The core aspects of work carried out will span:
- Contract Administration - Projects predominantly internal common parts and external repairs and redecorations, some specialist repair projects etc
- Defect investigation and reporting with recommended repairs
- Licence to Alter requests
- Planned Maintenance Programme development
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment inspections, calculations and reporting
- Party Wall instructions for Building Owner, Adjoining Owner and Agreed Owner
- Dilapidations instructions
- Building Condition surveys
You'll need a good Building Surveying degree along with some demonstrable experience. Ideally, you'll be part way through your APC diary or nearing qualification. This is not a trainee or raw graduate role; you'll be supported but you'll also hold responsibility for your own portfolio of work.
This role is perfect if you enjoy getting on with the job of Building Surveying without excessive interference from above.
Your remuneration package will be tailored to your experience and may include a car allowance, bonus scheme, private healthcare and pension.
Career wise, you'll have the opportunity to progress all the way to Directorship.
Apply now to find out more!