A growing property management consultancy with a large and diverse property portfolio predominately consisting of residential buildings
We are working with a growing property management consultancy that operates through a large network of offices across the Midlands, South, and the East of England. They have a large and diverse property portfolio predominately consisting of residential buildings. Due to an internal restructure and acquisition of several new estates, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Estate Manager to look after 2 to 3 key Estates with consisting of approximately 200 - 500 units.
Based within one of their regional offices in Cambridgeshire, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Estate function across multiple sites - dealing predominately with the Lease Management, Service Contracts, and Maintenance throughout some of their busiest Estates. Therefore the role calls for a hands-on and organised professional, with a proven background in Estate Management and strong knowledge of section 20 work proposals and lease agreements.
Typical Estate Management duties are required including:
· Compile and maintaining the asset register
· Organise and manage any improvement or maintenance works
· Manage and compile reports on internal staff and external contractors
· Preparation of reports for completed works, reported issues, and resolutions Deal with any complaints, administer licenses, and consent for changes to leases
· Enforce leases and carry out notification towards any breach in covenants
· Review lease requirements and condition of the Estate for major works purposes
To be considered for this position, candidates need to be able to demonstrate:
· IRPM or other property rated qualification
· At least 4 years previous experience managing a private sector estate across multiple locations
· Strong knowledge of leases and section 20 notices
· Ability to manage and communicate with landlords and tenants and effectively handle complaints
· Capable of performing in a high pressure and fast moving environment
· Local candidates with a proven and loyal employment background will be given priority
In return they are offering a long term career opportunity with a salary circa £30,000 - £36,000, excellent benefits package, free city centre parking and the chance to join a proven and growing company sharing in future success.