Associate / Senior Infrastructure Engineer
A well respected, independent and innovative consultancy are looking to appoint a Senior Engineer at Associate / Associate Director level to complement their current Birmingham design team. The company offers real project variety and an excellent opportunity to develop.
Our client is established consultancy who work across the UK, including commercial, building structures, civil engineering, mixed developments and housing projects. The consultancy have a number of offices and are involved in a strong range of projects where they offer a full design, architectural, surveying, planning and construction management service.
You will be involved in projects from inception to completion and be involved in challenging work from concept design, liaising with third parties / clients and producing detailed designs to tight deadlines and budgets. You will be responsible for project delivery, detailed design, supporting team development and as such you will hold a prominent position in the company management structure.
The role offers excellent progression potential to Associate and Director level for candidates that can demonstrate the ability run scheme and work collaboratively to ensure projects are a success and completed on time. This is an excellent opportunity for an Senior Engineer or Infrastructure Engineer looking to take the next step in their career.
- Degree qualified, ideally Chartered or similar level
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in the residential housing market gained within the private sector
- Good communication and management skills
- Experience of on-plot private engineering is essential
- Infrastructure Design, section adoptions and agreements including S38, S104, S278
- Competent in Microdrainage and PDS
- High level of technical skills
- Must be locally based to their Birmingham office or have previous connections to the region
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary from £40,000 - £55,000+ and a benefits package to reflect your project experience, design ability and professional status.
Our client is looking for a local candidate with knowledge of their local area; ideally you will be based in Birmingham or sensible commute to the West Midlands from the surrounding local area.