Associate Quantity Surveyor
An opportunity for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding team of professionals and be part of some exciting projects.
Your New Role
Technical Moves are delighted to offer the opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a Forward thinking private practice of Chartered Surveyors based in Cambridge.
The firm specialise in residential and mixed-use projects throughout the UK, however a large amount of their work is based in the East and South East.
My client provides a range of services to both Residential and Commercial clients
Continued growth has created an opportunity for an experienced Chartered Surveyor, with a strong Quantity Surveying background to deliver and expand professional Quantity Surveying Services to a wide range of private and public-sector clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Line management and mentorship of Junior Staff.
- Cost Management and Employers Agent Services:
- Business Development: Raising the profile of the Company within The East and South East in a range of sectors to secure new commissions. This will include preparing bid submissions and attending client interviews.
About you: You will be an experienced Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
You will have:
- Experience of cost management and reporting.
- Experience of traditional contracts (with and without quantities)
- Experience of Design and Build procurement
- Experience with the NEC3 suite of contracts.
- Experience of providing early advice and liaison with clients.
You will be:
- Capable of working autonomously and managing your own time in order to meet deadlines and targets.
- Client focused.
- Confident with verbal communication and diplomacy in a variety of situations.
- Able to quickly build new business relationships and develop potential opportunities.
- A highly competitive Salary along with excellent benefits and continued development and training.
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Dan at Technical Moves!