Associate CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
This client facing Associate CDM Consultant / Principal Designer vacancy is fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. The position will focus on providing Health & Safety and CDM 2015 compliance advice as well as taking a lead role within a specialist team based in central London.
The company works with a range of prestigious clients in the commercial, public, infrastructure and leisure sectors. You will join a thriving team providing both Health & Safety and CDM advice by working closely with both in house Architects and Project Managers and external clients to ensure full CDM 2015 compliance.
Key responsibilities of this CDM Consultant / Principal Designer role will include:
- Advising a diverse and prestigious client base on CDM 2015 compliance
- Health & Safety policy implementation
- Risk management strategy
- Conducting design reviews from a health and safety compliance perspective
- Working with colleagues from other departments and offices to ensure clients take advantage of their one-stop-shop construction consultancy solution.
Applications are invited from candidates with:
- A NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Ideally (but not essential) a design orientated qualification
- Experience within a CDM orientated role
- The successful candidate will also have iMaPS Membership or ideally CMIOSH accreditation along with excellent client facing skills.
An highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate including a basic salary of up to c.£68,000 + Benefits.
Propel your career to the next level - apply today!