Associate CDM Consultant
Are you ready for the next step your CDM / Health & Safety career? This award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to take on a Senior Associate role within their growing team. Here’s how to join this thriving company…
Your New Role
Based on the Kent/London border, you will be servicing clients in the education, residential, conservation, and healthcare. Under the leadership of a highly qualified Health & Safety Director, the team has experienced fantastic growth over the past few years.
You’ll be joining a company that is renowned for investing in employees. This role is no exception with ongoing CPD placed at the front and centre.
To be shortlisted for interview, you’ll need to have a demonstrable working knowledge of CDM2015 legislation and its’ application within a consultancy environment. You’ll be working with clients to help ensure Health & Safety and CDM2015 compliance from the design phase through to completion on site.
You’ll have a distinct advantage if you are a professionally accredited member of the APS or IOSH with NEBOSH Construction and Fire Certificates.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a lead role within the team servicing existing clients and developing new business
- Contributing to the provision of Principal Designer duties under the CDM 2015 legislation
- Collaborating and advising in-house teams on CDM and Health & Safety matters
- Dealing with PCI’s, Construction Phase Plans, Health & Safety Files and F10 forms
- Reviewing Architectural Drawings and assessing construction health & safety risks
- Attending Design Team Meetings and site meetings as required.
If you have operated in a similar role and you’re ready to take your career to the next level; then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Invest in your career and yourself today. Apply now.