Assistant Property Manager
Are you looking for a company that are different? That will put the time and effort into supporting you achieve success? Keep reading to find out more!
A progressive and proactive Block Management company based in Hertfordshire are expanding at a rapid rate due to an increase in new and developed existing business. They cover a vast area across Hertfordshire, London and the South. Managing the high number of portfolio's take a dedicated and cohesive team, delivering exceptional customer service in addition to successful Landlord and Tenant management. They cover the full spectrum of Block Management Services from services charges to AGMS and section 20s.
As the Assistant Property Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the senior property managers and taking ownership of portfolio without direct supervision. In addition to carrying out the following:
- Responsibility for good all round customer service
- Dealing with customer queries verbally and in written form.
- To take ownership of the smaller day to day maintenance matters.
- To place orders with suppliers that do not exceed £300
- Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all filing is up to date.
- Liaison with managers, accountants and support staff as necessary in order to provide an accurate and efficient service to clients.
- Assist with the issuing of all letters to customers
- Handling insurance claims (acting as post box)
- Improving legal/Lease knowledge and gaining experience of meetings/site visits
- Run Qube reports as necessary to assist the Property Manager
- Managing tenant adjustments
You will have a good knowledge of the property policies and procedures, a sound knowledge of property management systems such as QUBE, and be a strong communicator both written and verbal. You will ideally already be working in assistant/property management based role and looking to progressive or start your block Management career.
My client is offering an attractive package with a salary up to £26,000 for the right candidate plus car allowance and the opportunity to be a part of a growing and expanding business. With a positive work environment you will be able to develop and progress you skills and knowledge and your own professional development.