Assistant Health & Safety Consultant
Fast-track your career in Health & Safety with this established Construction Consultancy! The company is urgently looking to appoint an Assistant Health & Safety Consultant for their Leeds office. The role will focus on supplying CDM 2015 Compliance services to Blue-chip clients in the Retail sector.
The company has an enviable record for training and professional development. With a network of offices across England; their clients include internationally renowned brand names in the retail, commercial and banking sectors.
The successful candidate will be personally trained by experienced professionals with the aim of becoming a fully fledged Health & Safety Consultant with your own portfolio of projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Site visits to ensure Health & Safety and CDM compliance. The sites are based across northern England.
- Attending meetings with Designers, the Client, and site teams to ensure CDM2015 compliance.
- Health & Safety risk analysis of the design drawings
- Preparation of all CDM 2015 documentation
- Applications are invited from candidates with a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Some experience within the UK property/construction industry.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ideally experience of working for a Consultancy in the Property / Construction sector.
- Experience as a CDM Coordinator or Consultant would be a distinct advantage.
The benefits package will include a generous basic salary along with an excellent benefits package including:
- Ongoing training and support
- Professional fees paid
- Bonus scheme
- A clear plan for promotion and professional development
Apply now to shortlisted for this outstanding career development opportunity!