Assistant Health & Safety Consultant
Do you hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent Health & Safety qualification? Are you looking for a company that will give you a great career in construction Health & Safety? What if you could be trained within one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies? Here you’ll realise your ambitions and much more…
Your New Role
Some jobs quickly curb your enthusiasm. Not this one. This opportunity will energise you. Variety is guaranteed; you’ll quickly gain experience of Commercial, Residential, Healthcare and Education construction projects. You will become an expert Health & Safety Consultant. You’ll also develop a solid understanding of Construction Design Management (CDM 2015).
But don’t worry! You will be given a ‘soft landing’ learning the processes and administration within Health & Safety. As you develop within the role you’ll take on responsibility for a wide range of tasks spanning:
- Advising and assisting with client and project demands
- Providing advice and support on how to comply with specific Health and Safety regulations
- Ensuring suitable arrangements are made and implemented for the coordination of Health and Safety measures during planning and preparation of construction phases
- Assisting with the development of strategies for maintaining the flow of relevant Health and Safety related information throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Ensuring all project designs meet safety requirements through liaising with principal contractors and other stakeholders
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project in specific terms of CDM Regulations
- Preparing Pre-construction Information Packs
Initially, this Assistant Health & Safety Consultant role will be office based but will soon develop into a mixture of site and office responsibilities. A full driving licence is therefore essential.
In short; this is a company that will foster your enthusiasm and build on your Health & Safety qualifications.
It is that simple.