Assistant CDM Advisor
Do you have experience as a CDM Advisor? Are you looking to join a company that will actively invest in your career? This could be the perfect place to boost your career…
Your New Role
This company has form. They’ve got a great track record of employee career development. They have trained members of their team to become iMaPS, CMaPS, and CMIOSH accredited CDM Advisors.
In addition to a training and development, you’ll also enjoy a fantastic range of responsibilities. You will gain experience in the following key disciplines:
- Fulfilling the role of a Principal Designer as detailed in the CDM regulations.
- Supporting other members of the team as CDM Advisor/Principal Designer.
- Notifying the Health & Safety Executive of projects (where applicable).
- Preparing the Health & Safety Files
- Assisting in the preparation of Health and Safety Audits, Risk Assessments and Method Statements within the business activities
You’ll also enjoy the perfect mix of office and site orientated work including attending design team meetings and advising on CDM compliance.
To be shortlisted for interview, you’ll need some practical experience of CDM 2015 compliance backed up by either a construction design degree (e.g. Architecture or Building Surveying) or a degree in Occupational Safety Health (or equivalent).
So, if you’re serious about your career, this company is serious about you.
Take your career to the next level; apply today.