Assistant Building Surveyor
An opportunity to work closely with a team of experienced Chartered Surveyor on a large portfolio of high end properties in a client side enviroment.
Your New Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a building surveyor to join an established company of professional surveyors, covering the London and Hertfordshire area. This small practice is connected to a much larger property management company. Because of this, a large proportion of work is for large residential blocks and high end, private houses, as well as some commercial properties such as offices.
This role is perfect for an Intermediate Building Surveyor aiming to be Chartered, due to the fantastic support and guidance offered by the experienced team of Chartered Surveyors you will be working with.
The core aspects of work carried out will be predominantly project work, with some defect analyses, party walls, insurance claim handling and schedule of conditions. Normal office hours are 9am - 17:30, with occasional overtime and some flexibility.
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have the following:
· At least 3 years industry experience
· Experience working within the private sector.
· Direct client liaison experience
· Have a full, clean driving licence (preferably with own transport)
· Have experience at managing an individual work load
· Be comfortable in the key areas of project building surveyor work.
Highly Desirable skills;
· Experience at working with block residential properties.
· Experienced at Specification Writing
· Some knowledge of the London and Hertfordshire geographical area.
· A passion for the work carried out and taking pride in the success of yourself and others.
In return; my client is offering a very healthy and competitive remuneration package, and an exciting career opportunity with a real opportunity to become Chartered.
To discuss this position, or to register your application; please contact Dan Synowiec from Technical Moves on the details provided.