Asset Management Surveyor
An exciting opportunity to work client side for a respected and expanding asset management and investment firm is just one click away!
Join a thriving and expanding property practice based in the heart of the Norfolk. They provide a comprehensive range of services in all areas of property management from; Asset Management, Property & Facilities Management to Planning & Development.
They are experts in provided strategic and sustainable advice to a diverse client base.
With an open and friendly environment, their office offers a vibrant and versatility feel. With a fluidity of day to day activities, everyone has an instrumental role within the team contributing the overall success.
As an Asset Manager, you will be part of a team that are consistently meeting the goals and aspirations of their clients, ensuring portfolios are managing effectively and efficiently maximising their potential.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Asset Management from service charges, budgets, tenant applications, rent reviews and lease renewals. Your role will also include:
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to enhance returns and asset value.
- Instructing solicitors on lettings and lease renewals, and negotiating new leases.
- Management of the Facilities team.
- Liaising with tenants on a regular basis, supporting them with understanding their businesses, how you can add value and provide sound advice.
- Instructing and overseeing external letting agents, formulating marketing strategies and budgets.
- Working cohesively with the Head of Projects, and where appropriate instructing external building surveyors, architects and consultants to provide advice and procure works.
You will ideally already be in an Asset Management position with a minimum of 2 years experience, either completing you APC or already MRICS.
It is key you are:
- An effective communicator
- Flexible and approachable.
- Strong negotiator both written and verbal.
- A team player.
You can expect a competitive salary relevant to you experience and qualifications from £30,000+, Company car/car allowance, 28 days holidays in addition to health care package. You will have the opportunity to work with a team that are not only experienced but adaptable, ensuring you are supported in your role while managing assets nationally and internationally.