Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician
Superb opportunity for someone looking to lead a technical team on a range of exciting commissions
You will be working for an established practice with a solid workload and more exciting commissions on the way; this is a great opportunity be part of a team in the delivery of masterplanning, design and architectural projects.
The role will require an energetic, enthusiastic and communicative person who works well as part of a team. You will be working on various projects, producing drawings at planning stages and drawings for building control.
The successful applicant will be encouraged to grow with the role and they can offer good career progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Experience running projects
- Previous experience working on residential, commercial or education projects
- The ability to mentor and lead junior members of staff, or work individually as the project requires
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential.
- A solid technical background is essential and experience and proficiency in writing NBS specifications would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Revit, SketchUp and Photoshop would be beneficial
Salary negotiable but in the region of £32,000 - £40,000 per annum