Architectural Technologist / Architect
This well respected practice situated in an excellent location on the outskirts of Cambridge, is looking for either an Architectural Technologist or Architect to compliment their existing team
This well respected practice situated in Cambridge, is looking to enhance its already strong team with the addition of either an Architectural Technologist or Architect.
You will be involved in a range of interesting projects within education and residential at both planning and technical stages.
Key requirements are:
• Ability to demonstrate previous job running skills or the capability to take on this responsibility in the future
• Knowledge of education, healthcare and residential projects
• Knowledge of UK planning regulations and ability to understand and make planning applications
• Producing working drawings and amending to meet regulations where necessary
• Strong CAD skills – ideally Revit
• Ability to be client facing when required
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with firm knowledge and sound technical skills to take on more responsibility within a successful and growing practice. The salary on offer depends on your project background and Cad skills, circa £30,000 - £45,000.