Award winning Consultancy in Suffolk offering excellent career progression for an Architectural Technician
Our client is an award winning Design and build consultancy that has a long term record of delivering projects across East Anglia. Their portfolio includes; commercial, education, healthcare and mixed use developments and offer a range of services across Civil Engineering, Architecture and Surveying. The practice has a very high level of repeat business which is testament to their technical expertise and the confidence clients have in their working relationship
The successful candidate will have at least two years experience preparing architectural drawings (plans, sections, elevations) and a good working knowledge of current UK building regulations is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist looking to join a friendly and innovative team, with a real range of projects.
- Must be locally based to the Suffolk area or have previous connections to the region
- HNC Construction / Built Environment or similar.
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Good analytical, IT, presentation and organisational skills.
- Proficient in preparing drawings using CAD (ArchiCAD beneficial)
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package including bonus to reflect your project experience, software ability and professional status. The company operates flexible working and supports professional development and training.
Our client is looking for local people with knowledge of their local area; ideally you will be based in Suffolk or sensible commute from the surrounding local area by train - i.e. Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich or Chelmsford.