We are working with a regional design and build company that offers both contractor and design services across a wide range of construction schemes including industrial, commercial, retail and leisure projects.
Our client is well respected and established business in the region, with a strong portfolio of completed Architecture, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure and General Building projects across East Anglia. Typically projects range in value from small refurb / general building schemes from £0.5 - 5m right through to major new build projects up to £20m.
Due to expansion they are looking to recruit architectural staff at intermediate and senior level to complement their existing team. You will be joining a team of 16 and work on an interesting, diverse range of projects at all stages.
Duties will include:
- Production of feasibility, planning and working drawings.
- Produce and check Designers Health and Safety Risk Assessments as required for the project
- Ensure the dimensional accuracy and compliance with all relative project drawings.
- Determine technical content of drawings, (with reference to any legal requirements of the Building Regulations and other statutory bodies).
- On every project, work closely with other internal and external team members including Engineers/Surveyors to ensure that the design is compliant with both specification and project cost constraints
Visit site and report on the technical validity, feasibility or compliance with agreed guidelines of existing, partially complete or proposed projects.
- HNC / Degree in Architectural Technology or related
- AutoCAD proficient
- Good working knowledge of building regulations
- 3+ years experience
In return they can offer you
- a competitive salary in the region of £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Company car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays