An exclusive opportunity for architectural technicians to join an established and growing architectural practice
This is a residential-led practice who work closely with the UK's leading developers, making this the perfect role for an individual that would like to specialise on technical stages of residential projects.
- BSc (Hons) Degree / HNC in Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Understanding of current building regulation and legislation associated with residential design (Code for Sustainable Homes etc.)
- Proficiency using AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
- Prospective candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- A competitive salary
- Career progression
- Company benefits
- Extensive experience in the residential sector
- A friendly and supportive work environment