Architectural Technician / Architectural Assistant
Would you like the support to develop your skills and career whilst working on a range of interesting projects?
You will be working for an established multi-disciplinary consultancy within their architectural department. With a solid workload and more exciting commissions on the way, this is a great opportunity to join a respected practice.
The role will require an energetic, enthusiastic and communicative person who works well as part of a team. You will be working on various commercial projects, producing drawings at planning stages and drawings for building control.
The successful applicant will be encouraged to grow with the role and they can offer good career progression opportunities for the right candidate, if they wish.
- Commercial architectural experience with a focus or interest on retail, education, offices, mixed use residential, warehousing or industrial architecture, modular care facilities and high end luxury retail fit out.
- The ability to fit into a team, or work individually as the project requires
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3-D modelling software is essential.
- Portfolio must display strong design and interior architecture skills.
- A solid technical background is essential and experience and proficiency in writing NBS specifications would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Revit, Sketch-up, Photoshop and supplementary presentation software packages are also beneficial
- Project running skills
Circa £24,000 - £32,000 per annum