New vacancy for an Architectural Assistant or Technician for our Northamptonshire based client
Our client is an established multi disciplinary development company that work on large-scale housing, affordable housing and mixed-use projects. As a company they work alongside some of the largest housing developer and land owners in the country.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected practice as an Architectural Assistant/Technician. They are looking for someone that has 2+ years experience working within an architectural practice and has experience working on residential projects.
The successful candidate will support residential planning but also needs to be competent with working drawings (masonary and timber frame experience beneficial)
- Working knowledge of UK building regulations
- 2+ years experience working within a UK based architectural practice / developer
- Previous experience working on residential projects
- Confident user of AutoCAD
- Previous experience working up site layouts
- Photoshop and InDesign experience
In return they can offer you a salary from £24,000 - £35,000 per annum
In addition to this they will give you support to develop your knowledge and grow within the company.