Architectural Assistant/ Architect – BIM Level 2
An award-winning architectural practice has a lucrative position available
An award-winning architectural practice has a lucrative position available for a conceptually-minded, independent Architectural Assistant/ Architect.
We are seeking an individual with strong conceptual project exposure (RIBA stages 0-3), as the successful applicant will be responsible for the development and production of award-worthy design concepts alongside regionally experienced Architects with a portfolio of prominent clients.
You will be working to BIM Level 2 standards on an array of projects; from large scale industrial and commercial commissions through to bespoke private dwellings and large scale residential schemes. This is a challenging opportunity well-suited to an individual with strong conceptual ideas and a ‘go-getter’ attitude.
- RIBA Part II or Part III accreditation
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a UK based architectural practice
- Vectorworks software proficiency (AutoCAD/ Revit software will be considered)
- A knowledge and understanding of BIM methodology, up to level 2
- Right to live and work in the UK
Send your CV to Reece Nevel at Technical Moves for further information on this practice, projects and location.