Architect & Technologist - Passivhaus & Residential
A multiple award-winning architectural practice is on the lookout for an experienced architect and a Technologist to take the reigns on a number of high-value residential, Passivhaus and commercial commissions.
Your New Role
A multiple award-winning architectural practice is on the lookout for an experienced architect and Technologist to take the reigns on a number of high-value residential, Passivhaus and commercial commissions.
You will be joining a small team of 8, guaranteeing exposure to the entire project lifecycle, from initial conceptual design through to client handover, dealing directly with the client, local authority and contractors to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
This is a perfect opportunity for an Architect who is seeking creative autonomy and has a keen interest in sustainability & Passivhaus but has lacked the platform to gain exposure to these project sectors. Previous residential experience is required; from new builds through to small-scale developments (4-12 units+) - a supportive team will assist with any development required in the Passivhaus sector.
- ARB or RIBA certification/ accreditation (Part III equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a UK-based architectural practice
- AutoCAD software proficiency
- Ability to convey ideas face-to-face with clients and adapt conceptual drawings in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing projects from inception through to completion
If this opportunity sounds of interest send your CV to Reece Nevel for further information.