Architect / Part II Architectural Assistant
Are you an Architect looking to for an exciting opportunity working on a range of projects?
An Architect is required to join an Architectural Practice working on projects covering education, local authority and residential. This opportunity is ideal for applicants looking to join a successful practice where you can develop your skills.
Due to expansion of their team, they are currently looking to recruit a Project Architect.
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical knowledge and site experience; you will also be comfortable managing several projects and teams involved within these. AutoCAD proficiency is essential as is a good knowledge of UK building regulations.
- ARB registered Architect / experienced Part II
- Experience working on education and residentail
- A solid technical background is essential
- A confident and assertive nature with experience running teams
- Masterplanning experience
You will be rewarded with a salary of £30,000 - £38,000 per annum, the opportunity to work on exciting schemes and career progression.